- Young Children (4-8) (Suitable from Age 5+)
- Older Children (9-12)
- Teenagers (13-18)
- Big Kids (19+)
About Challenge Academy :
The Markeaton Park Adventure Hub, Derby, and the Baggeridge Country Park Adventure Hub, Wolverhampton offer excitement and challenge with climbing walls, Aeriel Traverse obstacle courses (The Explorer at 4m and The Adventurer at 9m); the exhilarating powerfan descender and, of course, the ever-popular, breathtaking zip-wire.
Choose from our ‘Pick and Mix’ menu on the day, or-book on line (up until midnight the day before) to take advantage of our generously discounted activity packages. Come along with family, friends, colleagues. We cater for large groups and children’s parties too.
Both Ropes Courses are set in beautiful parks which offer a host of other activities, e.g. paint-a-pot, boats, golf, paddling pool (Markeaton) ,children’s play parks, lovely walks and plenty of utilities accessible to all (car-parking. toilets, refreshments etc).
- We accept card payments
- There is a sitting area for spectators.
- Plenty of picnicking areas
- Paid parking in the Parks’ car parks (use Mundy Play Centre Car park off Markeaton Lane for Markeaton Park)
- Multitude of facilities available on the Parks: toilets, cafes, refreshments, children and adult activities, shops, etc
Address: (Various Locations)
0800 756 9697
Web Address: https://challengeacademy.co.uk/
- Public Opening: Weekends and School Holidays – 12.00 – 4.00 (last session)
- Party and Group Bookings 10.00-12.00, or evenings by arrangement.
- On- the day ‘walk down’ prices from £6.00
- Pre-booked packages from £10 (book on-line or ‘phone)
Have you visited Challenge Academy or plan on visiting soon ?
Please kindly let us (and other visitors) know about your visit in the comments box below.